How do I change my address or political party?

Please visit the Pennsylvania Voting website where you may choose to make any changes online or print and complete a New/Change Voter Registration Application form and submit it to our office at:
Butler County Elections Bureau
P.O. Box 1208
Butler, PA 16003

Alternatively, this can be done through the renewal of your driver's license or by calling the Bureau of Elections at 724-284-5308 to request a Party/Address Change form.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I go to vote on Election Day (Polling Locations)?
2. How can I register to vote?
3. How do I vote by absentee or mail-in ballot?
4. How do I change my address or political party?
5. How to find out if I am registered to vote?
6. If I missed voting last year am I still registered to vote?
7. How old do I have to be to get registered to vote?
8. When are the Polls open?
9. How do I find out information about the candidates?
10. Why can I not vote in the primary if I am not registered as a Republican or Democrat?
11. Why should I vote? Does it really mean anything?
12. How do I request information?
13. How to run for political office?