There are a wide range of federal and state benefits available to qualified veterans and their families. These benefits include grants and supportive services.
Benefits we can assist you with include:
- Service Connected Disability and Compensation
- Non-Service Connected Pension/Aid & Attendance (nursing home)
- Survivor Benefits
- Butler County Veterans In Need Emergency Assistance
- PA State Temporary Assistance
- GI Bill
- Federal and County Burial Benefits
- Flag Holders
- Real Estate Tax Exemption
- Other PA State Program
Noteworthy news and upcoming events for Butler County Veterans
- Beginning Tuesday, June 1st the Butler Veterans Office will be selling raffle tickets for a kayak and a grill to support our Butler County Veterans In Need Warehouse! Raffle tickets are $10 (each prize is a separate ticket).
The raffle will be drawn on July 10th at 3PM at the Warehouse at: 1610 North Main Street, Butler PA 16001
The day of the raffle the Butler Rock Station 97.7 will be on site at the warehouse and we will be grilling up hotdogs, hamburgers, and serving drinks! We encourage everyone to stop out and grab some food and say hi!
Don’t worry if you are not able to stop out that day, the drawing will be pulled live on the radio station so stay tuned!
- Our 2020 Veteran of the Year is LeRoy Bunyan! If you see him around make sure you give him a huge congratulations!
- Memorial Day Diamond Park Program