The Butler County Veterans Services office’s mission is to provide advice and assistance to Butler County’s 15,000 veterans and their families.
There are a wide range of federal and state benefits available to qualified veterans and their families. These benefits include grants and supportive services.
Benefits we can assist you with include:
- Service Connected Disability and Compensation
- Non-Service Connected Pension/Aid & Attendance (nursing home)
- Survivor Benefits
- Butler County Veterans In Need Emergency Assistance
- PA State Temporary Assistance
- GI Bill
- Federal and County Burial Benefits
- Flag Holders
- Real Estate Tax Exemption
- Other PA State Program